95 -106 Capital FM - the UK's No.1 hit music station
Capital doesn’t just play the hits - it makes and breaks them. It was the UK’s first national, commercial, hit music radio station, and today reaches 7.5 million people every single week. First and foremost, Capital’s listeners tune in for the music and the brand lifestyle. They’re a mainstream early majority audience and will always be among the first to know about new hit music.
Capital’s Network led by London’s 95.8 Capital FM - broadcasts from key areas around the UK;
- 95.8 Capital FM London
- 105-106 Capital FM Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh)*
- 105-106 Capital FM North East (Newcastle Upon Tyne, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough)
- 105 Capital FM Yorkshire (Leeds, Sheffield, Kingston Upon Hull)
- 102 Capital FM Manchester
- 96-106 Capital FM East Midlands (Derby, Leicester, Nottingham)
- 102.2 Capital FM Birmingham
- 97.4/103.2 Capital FM South Wales (Cardiff, Newport, The Valleys)*
- 103.2 Capital FM South Coast (Southampton, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight)
- 95-106 Capital North West &Wales (Anglesey & Gwynedd, North Wales Coast, Wirral, Wrexham and Cheshire)
- 107.6 Capital Liverpool
Go back to the top
Where better to find the biggest and best songs of the moment, the hottest showbiz interviews, what's happening around town and local news, traffic & travel to keep you in touch with all major cities across the UK.
The majority of the Capital audience are female at 58%.
Capital's listeners are huge fans of the world of popular music entertainment. They are media savvy, on trend and use Capital to be the first of their mates 'in the know' on the very latest glamour, glitz and gossip.
It's no coincidence that 57% of those who tune in to Capital are aged between 15-34 and make up the main target audience for the station.
Go back to the top